You can have your estate and personal jewellery valued by Dazzling Jewellers for Insurance purposes.
Items are photographed with detailed material breakdown and costings. Download our Replacement Valuation Sample below (pdf 416Kb) of how your valuation may look like.
Charges are labour based, not according to a percentage of total value. You can expect to pay R200.00 and more depending on the amount of item(s) and how long it takes to complete the work.
With Covid-19 in play, all jewellery must be left at the shop for appraisals. No walk-in or unscheduled 1-3 hour valuation consultations for the foreseeable future. If you feel you should not leave your jewellery at the shop, or walk around with such high value items, consider a home consultation as described below. Waiting while we do the valuation (photographing, taking specs, doing measurements and verifications, making phone calls, doing costings, typing out your valuation and more) is not optional. You will have to leave your jewellery on site, even when you made an appointment to see us regarding your jewellery valuation. No exceptions.
House Calls – Jewellery Valuations done at your home
For your convenience and piece of mind that your precious jewellery do not leave your home or care, we offer the service of doing jewellery valuations at your home
How it works
- I will arrive at your residence with all the relevant gadgets I need to do the valuations.
- All I need from you is to have your jewellery and old certificates accessible to me and a place (preferably a well-lit area with natural light) where the items can be assessed, photographed and relevant measurements, weights and information written down
- After that I will be on my way again back to the office to process the photographs, information and calculate replacement cost of each item.
- The Valuation Certificate and Invoice will then be emailed to you
Charges are labour based, not according to a percentage of total value
- R450.00 call-out fee + valuation cost. Knysna (5km radius)
- R850.00 call-out fee + valuation cost. Belvidere. Pezula. Simola. Plett and Sedgefield
If you need to send your jewellery to us via courier for onsite valuations, phone (044 382 4958) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me to discuss options, or use the contact form below
Contact us below with your thought, comments or questions