Product Code: 1425-035-70
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Measurements: 70cm long, 2.3mm thick, 7.3gr
1 in stock
Rolo Tondo Chain in Sterling Silver. At 70cm, the perfect length for that modern look. Approx 2.30mm thick with a lovely sturdy Italian clasp.
We supply a wide selection of 9ct, 14ct and 18ct yellow-, white-, rose gold, 316 stainless steel and 925 sterling silver jewellery products. If you cannot find what you are looking for in our online shop, please make direct contact with us. Only a small selection of our stock is listed – and don’t forget – we are manufacturers, we can make it.
Once you order your Rolo Tondo Chain, you will have several shipping options which include:
- Registered Mail with SA Postal Services
- Speed Services, Counter to Counter with SA Postal
- Organize your own Courier to collect from us at: Dazzling Jewellers. Shop10C, Memorial Square, Main Road Knysna, 6571. +27 (0) 44 382 4958
- Speed Services, to Physical Address with SA Postal Services
- International Registered Airmail to anywhere in the world
- Aramex Overnight Door to Door all Mayor Hubs. Monday – Friday delivery
- Aramex Door to Door Outlying Areas. Monday – Friday delivery
- Aramex Overnight Mayor Hubs. Saturday delivery
- Postnet Services, Counter to Counter, 2-3 days
- Collect it yourself from Dazzling Jewellers
Shipping and courier fees changes regularly. Current, up to date prices will be available once the order has been placed.
You have two options on how your Rolo Tondo Chain packaged
- Your Rolo Tondo Chain will be packaged in a sturdy plastic shipping box for secure shipping within the standard bubble wrap envelope (at no charge) or
- you can upgrade to a lovely Chain Box box for a minimal fee. Ideal for keeping the Rolo Tondo Chain safe when not worn or making an already fantastic gift awesome!
Note on Gem & Jewellery photography
Most Gems and jewellery, when photographed and blown up x10 + will have slight colour variances from the actual item or display differently from computer to tablet to smartphone. In most cases, due to light reflection, the angle of the shot and the fact that the picture is so much larger than the actual item, the photographs very seldom do justice to the ‘life’ of the actual item.
This is the best representation, angle and colour of the item we have. I believe you will be, but if you are not 100% happy with your purchase, you are more than welcome to return it to us if you leave it sealed and undamaged in the display box for a full refund (excl shipping charges). Once again: As manufacturing goldsmiths we understand the importance of industry standard cuts, shapes, sizes and colour. The last thing we want is for you to feel ‘underwhelmed’ when you receive your item.
If you have any questions regarding this item, please feel free to contact us!
May thanks for showing interest in one of our products.